Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's All About Body Language!

Thursday afternoon, on my quest for a warm weather standalone, I found Pat and Jill Flynn! I saw this cute couple at Town Beach in Old Saybrook and asked if they were celebrating their anniversary. Jill said, " We are celebrating a warm day!"

I decided to run the Flynn pic in today's paper because they were actually celebrating the not so typical March weather.  

Check out the Press today to see which image I chose. Body language is an important part of communication and I it's my job to tell a story with pictures. I love Jill's feet and check out Pat, he is one happy dude smoking his $2.00 stogie. Aww shucks...did I just give it away?

Another quote, this one from Ansel Adams. 
"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home