Thursday, July 15, 2010

D a y E i g h t

Their quarters are getting very cramped and I suspect we are less than a week away. I am definitely at war with these chicks! As long as I play by their rules, they will put on a show and their rules do not include a big lens in their faces anymore. As soon as I point the camera, I get nothing but bills.

It's showtime baby... and this is all I can get!



Click on the photo and see an enlarged image.

An exhausted Mother Robin. . .
I apologize for the poor quality image of the mom, but even with a 300 mm f2.8, she keeps her distance.

And after walking by the window and seeing a lot of movement. I gave it one more try.

And then I realized, although the mother Robin was not in sight, she could be heard, the baby birds were taking their cue from their Mom and then it was "Back to snug as a bug."

Mother Nature at it's absolute best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home