Monday, June 21, 2010

Let's talk Eye Spy! On Aug. 8, I will be celebrating the one-year anniversary of Eye Spy and I absolutely love it! Every Saturday, we publish a new photo from around the area. The photo runs in black and white at the top of Page 2. Eye Spy is interactive; let me explain.

Readers try to guess where the picture was taken and call in. On Monday, one of the first things I do when I come in to the office is check to see who has called and how many people have guessed right. The first reader who guesses right gets his or her name published in the next "Eye Spy."

It has become quite popular with the "print-edition readers." I run into people all over that express their "love" for Eye Spy!

The picture above ran in the Saturday, June 19 edition of The Press. There were 14 people who guessed, and all were correct. I won't give away the winner, though; that you will have to read in next Saturday's print edition.

Eye Spy Gallery























Care to play? Submit your guesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home